Copyright 2012: United Metal Roofing & Supply | Roofing In Detroit | All rights reserved.
A Valuable Investment
As our previous customer’s already know, a MountainView replacement window is a great opportunity to improve your home and increase your quality of life for as long as you are in your home.
High Quality Vinyl windows are maintenance and worry free. They will not need to be painted, resealed, re glazed, or maintained in anyway. Stop wasting money on painters and handy-men trying to save old windows. Our replacement window will take the hassle out of window maintenance.
Superior Draft Protection
Many homeowners refuse to sit close to their windows in the winter because of bitter drafts. Our MountainView window offers an air-tight interlocking seal system that keeps you comfortable regardless of where you sit.
With modern technologies such as Low-E and Argon Gas our windows offer a superior U-factor of .29 (Double Hung Windows). This means our window not only meets and beats the criteria for Energy Star Qualification, but beats out all of the competition that barely meets criteria.
Superior energy efficiency means that your heating and cooling units not have to run as hard to keep you comfortable. This increases the life-span on these units and keeps money in your pocket when the utility companies come to collect.
Safety smart features such as out composite reinforced locks, integrated night-locks, and available double locks give homeowners peace of mind from unwanted intruders.
Ease of Use
Our windows feature a constant force balance system to insure easy of use sliding your windows up and down for years to come, and our intuitive tilt in top and bottom sashes make cleaning the outside of your windows a breeze.
Increased Home Value
Home Remodeler Magazine states that a typical home owner can recoup up to 71% of their investment in vinyl replacement windows when they decide to sell their home.
- Interlocking Meeting Rails
- Composite Meeting Rail Reinforcement
- Lifetime Warranty including Glass Breakage
The Focal Point of Your Home
Entry doors have long been the first thing that people notice in their home. It is the last thing you touch when you leave and the first thing that greets you when you arrive home. For that reason, we cut no corners to provide our customers with the very best options in steal and fiberglass entry doors in stunning designs to match any home.
HOME GUARD® Entry Systems’ doors offer far more than “curb appeal”. They add lasting value and performance as well, thanks to a combination of quality features. HOME GUARD® Entry Systems has a reputation for excellence, for the highest quality workmanship and for the best service in the industry. This enviable reputation was built solely by the people who build our doors. Hard working and fiercely dedicated to making a better quality product, they’ve helped make HOME GUARD® Entry Systems one of the country’s most respected manufacturers of entry systems.
Home Guard entry doors* are Energy Star approved and meet strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the EPA and US Department of Energy.
* Certain door styles do not qualify due to glass options.
All Entry Doors Come with these Great Features:
Decorative or clear glass – all 1” thick and thermally sealed – provides exceptional insulation while allowing natural light into your home. Features a 10-year seal failure warranty.
A palette of 20 paint and seven stain finishes helps reflect your style.
Most Home Guard steel and fiberglass entry doors are available in both a smooth surface or with an optional embossed woodgrain for the ultimate wood look finish. All steel doors are zinc-galvinized, primed and painted with a baked-on, high quality exterior paint. Of course, all HGI doors come with our exclusive seven year finish warranty.
Home Guard® offers a number of hardware choices to add the finishing touches of beauty and functionality to your door. Including Schlage®, Dexter®, Kwikset®, SmartKey®, Emtek®. See your Vinyl Design representative for a full selection of options.
Decorative accessories include optional door knockers, mail and magazine slots, kickplates and decorative or spring hinges are available for added security, utility and beauty.
Ball-bearing hinges are standard on all doors and are available in 5 color choices. Individual ball bearings ensure years of quiet, trouble-free use and provide the ultimate in smooth operation.
Optional steel lock reinforcement plate is available on doors with wood jambs for added protection against forced entry.
Optional CLADWRAP® is a factory-formed, pre-fit cladding system that provides a beautiful, protective coating for the door jamb and brickmold. Available
in both coordinating and complimentary colors, our unique cladding system offers:
• Jamb Protection
• Lasting Beauty
• Freedom from Maintenance
• Textured Finish
Available in 20 Quality Edge™ colors of vinyl clad aluminum.
ENERGY STAR® qualified entry doors can keep your house comfortable, help save money on utility bills and may qualify for Federal Energy Tax Credits.
A room is so much sweeter with complete access to the world outside.
With our patio doors, you can slide them open to let in the breeze, the light and the wonderful outdoors. Our vinyl patio doors are also maintenance free – no painting or up-keep necessary – so your weekends can be as wide open as that incredible view!
Our MountainView patio doors come standard with many features that are considered optional with other manufactures. In addition, our lifetime warranty is so extensive it also covers glass breakage, regardless of the reason. If white or cream white are not for you, then you can also choose to get our doors in any color your heart or home desires.
• Industry-leading lifetime warranty with glass breakage.
• ENERGY STAR® qualified with optional Low-E.
• Qualified for energy tax-credit with optional glass package
• Color: White or Cream White
• 1″ Insulated tempered clear glass with Warm Edge Super Spacer
• Color matched handle with Mortise keyed-lock
• Fiberglass charcoal-color insect screen in an aluminum frame to match the color of the unit
• Stainless steel track, adjustable brass tandem rollers
• Double weather-stripped deep pocket interlock
• Frames come with an integral nailing fin
• Frame jamb depth is 4-9/16″
• Multi-chambered, double-walled, welded sash and frame
• Field reversible (adaptable to left or right opening)
• 5, 6, and 8 ft sizes available
• Reinforced vertical sash rails
• Almond, cherry, light and dark oak woodgrain/white, white/brown, white/clay and custom color
• Mini-blinds between the glass
• Grids between the glass: 5/8″ flat, 5/8″ contour or brass grids
• Low-E, tinted and triple pane glass
• Custom sizes
• Decorative V-Groove etching in colonial, diamond, single prairie or double prairie pattern
• Premium extruded screen frame
• Brass handle
• Kick lock
MountainSide Reinforced Siding
While vinyl siding offers many options to make a home more beautiful, MountainSide provides additional value and options that were never possible with traditional vinyl:
• Provides additional support to the siding panel
• Eliminates waving, sagging, shifting and warping associated with traditional vinyl siding
• Adds r-value, improving the thermal performance of the wall
Greater durability and impact resistance
Give your home an appealing appearance that can stand up to the elements with MountainSide Siding. Traditional vinyl siding creates a hollow void between the wall and the siding, leaving it susceptible to damage. MountainSide Siding features a foam core that eliminates the hollow void behind the siding, acting like a shock absorber to reduce cracking, denting and breakage.
What We Offer
We work fast, but we take great pride in building superior vinyl
sunrooms and patio rooms that provide a clear view of the
outdoors. Beautiful craftsmanship, exceptional engineering, expert
technology, and a solid warranty are a part of each product. Our
unique engineering and Super Spacer® glass system also provide
protection against extreme weather conditions.
There are a multitude of reasons to add a sunroom or patio room to
your home. Regardless of the reason, the addition should be a
long-lasting, custom designed structure. Our patio rooms are
designed by you to maximize use of the room, and to match the
style of your home, so after a consultation, we’ll provide you with
a layout, design, and floor plan to approve before we begin. So
whether you want a little more sunshine to come in, a few more
bugs to stay out, or a lot more room to entertain,
a Vinyl Designpatio room is a savvy solution.
• Vinyl knee-walls
• Glass kneewalls (optional)
• Vinyl transoms
• Glass transoms (optional)
• Double strength 1/8” glass
• Double sliders
• Sliding patio door or full view swing door
• No visible internal or external fasteners
• Wall system reinforced with 1/8” thick
Superior Energy Efficiency & Superior Comfort
Our vinyl sunrooms are 15 degrees cooler in summer and 15 degrees warmer in the winter than the ordinary aluminum sunrooms on the market. The efficiency doesn’t stop there either, we’ve added great features like insulated support beams, our own energy-efficient MountainView windows and doors, and much more. This is truly a sunroom built with the latest in energy efficient products for maximum comfort year-round.
Stay in your home longer! Bathing can be one of the major factors when deciding whether an individual can stay in their own home or have to live with care. Keep your independence by installing an Elegant walk-in tub.
From polished metal grab bars to a low entrance threshold, this tub was build with safety and comfort in mind.
With the Elegant tub’s 14 air bubble jets, time spend washing up turns into a theraputic spa by reducing stress and increasing blood circulation.
Our Elegant Walk-In tub cut’s no corners with automated controls at your finger tips to control everything from the inline heaters to a build in radio.
Physical Benefits of Elegant Hydrotherapy
Full Soak (Up to the chest)
- Balance emotions & soothe the nerves
- Promote elimination of impurities
- Helpful to bladder & urinary problems
- Helps maintain metabolic function
Half Bath (Up to the hips)
- Beneficial for ailments affecting abdomen
- Kidney & Intestinal pains
Hot & Cold Footbaths (Up to the calves)
- 15 minutes to relieve cold feet
- Reduces throat and ear inflammations
- Promotes circulation in the legs
- Helps varicose veins, headaches, insomnia
- Helps reduce blood pressure
Elegant Walk In Tubs come fully loaded with these great standard features.
- Watertight Door System Lifetime Guarantee
- Durable Fiberglass with Gelcoat Finish
- Slip-resistant Floor & Seat
- Full Function Fingertip LED Control Panel
- 14-Jet Air Bubble System for a Complete, Gentle Massage
- 6-Jet Premium Adjustable Delux Back Massage System
- Variable Speed Air Controls
- 1,500 Watt In-Line Heater for Consistantly Warm Water
- Quiet 400 Watt Air Blower
- Quited 900 Watt Whirlpool Pump
- Build-in FM Radio with Speaker
- Decorative Bright Chrome Faucets * Shower Extension
- 12 Volt Ozonizer for Water Sterilization
- Underwater 6-Color LED Chromatherapy Light System
United Metal Roofing & Supply
2727 East Michigan Ave.
Ypsilanti MI 48198
United Metal Roofing & Supply
2727 East Michigan Ave.
Ypsilanti MI 48198